Thursday, April 25, 2013

PAGUDPUD: THE LONGEST DRIVE OF MY LIFE: NAPUDPUD SA LAYO NG PAGUDPUD

I can say that driving all the way to Pagudpud without the luxury of a reliever is a challenging experience indeed.  We left Manila at approximately midnight and with brief stopovers in Tarlac and LaUnion we reached Pagudpud by 1:00 in the afternoon.  It took me 3 bottles of Red Bull to do the trick.  But I was wasted the the entire afternoon in the hotelroom while the others frolic in the beach.


This trip provided my ever-reliable Vios Spitfire 1500 its needed break-in during the trip.  Unfortunately, right after the summer, it got inundated by Typhoon Ondoy.  After the calamity, Spitfire was able to rise up from the deluge with a replacement of a new computer.  Ever since it has accompanied me in many of my adventures today.


We stayed at a resort named Jun & Carol.  The accommodation was perfect since it has a splendid view of the beach.  Together is this trip was my Dad, My eldest sister's family, my yongest sister's daughters and my nephew.


We were all in high spirits when we arrived because we knew we were going to have a blast here in Pagudpud.


YIPEEEE!  WHITE SAND BEACH! WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR!





















No comments:

Post a Comment